CrowdCare is a well funded start-up founded by repeat entrepreneurs that is taking on a huge problem: making Android a great experience for hundreds of millions of users world-wide. If you agree that Android has a shot at being the most prolific OS in history, and you want to be a part of making that happen, then we have the challenge for you.
CrowdCare is looking for an Android Application Developer with strong programming skills and an addiction to solving hard problems.
The Intermediate/Senior Android Developer should have in-depth knowledge developing on the Android platform and supporting various flavours of the Android operating system.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems
- In-depth knowledge of Android
- Experience with graphical user interface and layouts
- Experience building and publishing Android Apps for phones, tablets or other Android-based devices
- Experience dealing with Android Device and Operating System Fragmentation
- Strong design and analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure
- Good team player
- Willingness to take on responsibilities and Commitment to Deliver
- Passionate about mobile devices and technology
Nice to have:
- Cloud Messaging
- REST/XML/SOAP Web Services
- Database experience – SQLIte/MySQL/PostgreSQL/Oracle/SQL Server
- Google TV, Smart TV
- A chance to work on a world-changing product with a passionate and experienced founding team
- Exciting Start-up Environment where you will always be learning
- Opportunity for hands on development and exploration of virtually every new cool Android device on the market.
- Company sponsored lunch every Friday for all employees
- Stock options
If this might be you, contact us at careers at mantellavp dot comTweet